An Article by Gary Demar:
â€œSadly, pedophiles who wonâ€™t accept responsibility for their actions may be inappropriately seeking to â€˜benefitâ€™ from the advances won by the gay rights movement, because that movement has asserted that homosexual behavior is pre-programmed into babies, just as heterosexual behavior is.Â The unscientific and rote intolerance on the part of some gay rights groups for the idea that life experience can also shape sexual orientation (that sexual orientation is fluid) plants the seeds for the same insistence by those who would prey upon children.â€
via A Scary California Law May be Coming to Your State.
In this recent election did you vote based on what the next President could do for you?
If you did, you are part of the problem.
Gary Demar talks about this some in a recent article.
As I was paging through, I came across a â€œParents Platformâ€ for the 2012 election that included â€œfive issues they care most about â€” and expect the candidates to address before Election Day.â€ ((â€œThe Parents Platform,â€ Parents (Nov. 2012), 152.)
- MOMâ€™S WANT a president who can fix our broken educational system.
- MOMâ€™S WANT a president who can protect families from environmental hazards.
- MOMâ€™S WANT a president who can help hardworking families get out of their financial rut.
- MOMâ€™S WANT a president who finds smart ways to make government more efficient and less polarized.
- MOMâ€™S WANT a president who will minimize the role of the government in their personal life, financial life, or both.
There is no consideration of what the Presidentâ€™s duties and limitations are. Itâ€™s all about â€œwhat can the president do for me.â€ If everybody wants the same thing, how does anybody get what he or she wants? The answer is simple: get 51 percent of the vote, and youâ€™ll get what the other 49 percent will be made to give up.
Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2012/11/what-parents-magazine-tells-us-about-the-state-of-the-union/#ixzz2DlQJrU1x